At Reno and Sparks Massage and Reflexology, we take Covid-19 very seriously, and would like to ASSURE all our customers that we take extra care to make sure YOU, as well as our STAFF are SAFE.
All of employees have been trained and have adapted to our new protocols and safety standards:
- All employees have completed training in INFECTION CONTROL & PREVENTION.
- We sanitize every massage room with UV GERMACIDAL LAMPS that are extremely effective total sanitizers.
- All EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS that have been used are CLEANED and DISINFECTED after every client.
- All bed coverings and SHEETS are REPLACED after every client.
- We practice GOOD HAND HYGIENE, including regularly washing hands with soap and warm water for at least 20-30 seconds, before and after touching members or guests.
- We DISINFECT ALL SURFACES that may have been touched or handled during the service.
- All employees and clients are required to wear MASKS and face coverings at all times.
- At least 60% alcohol-based HAND SANITIZER is available for everyone.
- We CHANGE AIR FILTERS regularly according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Whenever possible we maintain a PHYSICAL DISTANCE throughout the office, but obviously not during a massage!